torsdag 7 mars 2013

Smell dat thang.

I thought I should write in English this time, since I've realized the astonishingly high number of international readers! So, here we go ;)
I've always liked smelling other people. Not in a dog-smells-other-dogs-butt-way, I don't go around sniffing people's bums! Though it would look quite funny, perhaps give people a good laugh?
Nah, what I mean is, every person has their own individual smell, or scent/fragrance might be a more appropriate word. If you enter a friends house with blindfold, you almost instantly know who's house it is by the scent. It might be spicy, perfumy or perhaps from a certain brand of detergent or soap, but everyone has a different scent.
Usually when you get clothes or bed sheets from a friend or relative, the normal thing is to wash it clean before using it. But I don't. I like to smell different for a while, I enjoy it. For instance, I recently got some pretty bed sheets for my duvet and pillow, and I thought they had a lovely smell. They were washed and clean, but the used fabric softener combined with this person's own scent.. Mh, loved it!

Perhaps I should be institutionalized after this, because it doesn't seem all that normal, but who ever said I was? I'm awesomely quirky and odd. Oddboll!
/E

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar